How does your email newsletter look on a mobile device? Have you opened it up to preview it that way? I’ve opened up two different email newsletters and snapped a screenshot on my iPhone 4s. Which of these is easier on your eyes to read? I find reading Chris Brogan‘s newsletter on my mobile device… Continue reading Your Email Newsletter on Mobile
Moving all your email to Gmail can make your web experience much easier. No longer are you waiting on your email to download to Outlook, Thunderbird, or Mail. Following these basic steps can get your email moved entirely into Gmail.
- From the domain server, forward all email from a particular account to your Gmail address
- In Gmail, go to Settings, Send/Receive
- Add new email as a Pop3 account
- Verify the changes
- Select which email address to make primary, configure settings to send/receive based upon what it was sent to
- Compose message using your email within Gmail.
Follow this video to learn how: