Managing your own WordPress website can be simple if you know what you are doing. Learn the foundational settings that will help your website stand out and get found.
- Measuring your traffic
- What is schema code or rich snippets? Why and how can you implement it?
- Determining how links to your site look and work when previewed on social media sites
- Does your site look good on mobile? Do your links help your mobile visitors?
- The Fine Print of disclaimers, terms, and privacy
- Performance, Speed, Backup, & Security
- Creating an editorial calendar and maintenance routine
Notes of the talk:
There is far too much in this checklist to do in just one hour. Instead, join me each week for a Google+ Hangout. We will be going through how to configure each part of this.