LinkedIn Influencers have been able to compose blog posts that appear on the LinkedIn Publisher platform. LinkedIn is beginning to roll out that capability for everyone within LinkedIn. To get access, you need to apply.
Once you have access, LinkedIn has a few suggestions on what you should write about:
- What concrete advice would you give to someone hoping to enter your field?
- What your industry will (or should) look like in 5, 10, or 15 years and how it will get there.
- What is the biggest problem your industry needs to solve?
- What skill is essential in your job or at your company, and why?
- How has your job, profession or industry changed since you started?
- What else would you do if you started all over again and why?
- How did you get your start in a certain profession?
- Advice for career advancement in your function.
- Challenges for the future of your function.
Take a look at the posts that some of these authors have published:
Have you applied yet?