Can SMS Text Message Marketing help your business? It depends upon the type of business you have and the customers you serve.
SMS/MMS/Text Message Marketing
Much like email marketing, sms or text message marketing is a great way to reach your customers. Mobile messages have an astonishing 99% open rate. The primary difference between sms vs mms is that sms is text only, while mms can include images, audio, and video as well.
Where SMS Marketing Shines:
- Event promotions
- Promoting physical locations (discounts, specials, or new products and services)
- Integrating in to traditional media campaigns (radio, print, tv)
- Lots more
How to Opt In to SMS Marketing:
- Text a short code to a specific number from your phone
- Visit a specific page within a website to fill in via a computer
- Scan a QR code
- EZ Texting – a free way to get started building your list and pay when you are ready to send messages. Integrates with email systems. You can join mine at:
Get special offers from Courtney Engle Robertson & Simple Local Business
- Trumpia – one stop shop for all multimedia marketing, including email services.
I’d love to hear if you implement SMS marketing into your strategy this year. Leave a comment below.